Rooga - “For Duck” (Official Music Video) (Lyrics)

Rooga - “For Duck” (Official Music Video) (Lyrics)
Add caption

LYRICS

Duck:

And, and i know what i'm on

My boys on & we gon' come

Cuz i know they not gon' play without me

They gon' kill shit, know what i'm saying?

And once we come...


Rooga:

New glock’s and xd’s

We ain’t shooting til we test these

And we ain’t stopping til' we catch 3

Hit his crib and tell him catch me

They like: they ain’t playing fair

Yeah, this shit that deep

The other day i almost clapped a n*gga

Whole time, this just a fan

He's trying to snap a picture

That get back gone be so real

We gotta wrap a n*gga

We just riding, lurking

Tryna catch a rapper-n*igga


And if we ever said it’s up n*gga

Then it’s stuck n*gga

I’m the type to comе through

Dressed up like a cluck n*gga

Now you boxеd up in that corner

And you f*cked n*gga

And the last words that you heard

Was "this for duck n*gga"

And all that fake shit

Don’t come around with it

Cause usually that snake shit

Come around with it

And usually the ones that fold

Say they down with it

You hanging with that n*gga

He told, you must be down with it

And i ain’ t gotta get close to you

N*gga, i can get you touched from an ocean view

I just make a call and they do what they 'posed to do

Ain't no capping boa, them scrappers they stand over you

Like dooski say "i got a bond with my shooters."


And if they catch a case then

We just bond out the shooter

We might hit yo crib like

We running with the looters

You can try to run, but

Ain’t no running from this ruger

I catch the killer he getting buried alive

No, buried in five

When my n*ggas want you

Where you gone hide

Better ride with that fire


And if we can’t find you we gone

Get somebody that mean a lot to you

So, you can keep on hiding and we

Gon' end up taking a lot from you

And ain’t no question

I don’t want to talk

Ain’t no drive-by shootings

Today, i want to walk

We been at his crib some hours

Today, i want to stalk

And we ain’t leaving from his crib

Until this n*gga caught

He coming out, i saw him in hd

Ran up on him with the pipe


Like nigga take these

N*gga stumbling & running

He can’t shake these

Then all you seen was a flash

Told him say cheese

Look, got a lot of shit on my mind

I just keep inside

Because if i let it out

You might just see them demons fly

It’s fucked up when you lose

Your n*gga and see him die

That hit a part in your soul

Where you can’t even cry

I then witnessed n*ggas change

Right in front of me

And i then witnessed n*ggas get changed

Right in front of me

Mama always ask me

"son, what you wanna be?"

But it ain’t what i wanna be, ma

It’s what i’m gonna be

I always been the humble type

But never been the mumble type

Was raised around them young

Wild n*ggas in that jungle life

You wouldn’t last a day

You don’t wanna see what that jungle like

Them youngings riding around with pipe

Them youngings they’ll take your life

Most of my niggas gang bang

Or locked up in a cell

Sometimes i ask the man upstairs

"is we living in hell?"

Them shorties run up on your porch

Like they deliver mail

Them shorties run up with that torch

And just deliver shells

See, i grew up in a city full of hatred

Where they see you got a way out

But don’t wanna see you make it

They don’t wanna see you take it

They don't wanna see you chase it

They gone smile like its love, but

Deep down inside they hate it

See, i came along way

From depression & aggression

From welfare to section 8

I thank god, 'cause it’s a blessing

Brothers in and out of jails

Lord knows, my mama stressing

Thinking about the life i live

Like, will i make it to see heaven?

Will i make it to see 27?

I’ll be damned, i be under a (?)

I’ll be damned i let a n*gga get up on me

He gone catch six from the seven

I then seen n*ggas hang

With n*ggas who then told

So i don’t fuck with them

You fuck with him

You've done told

I can vouch these niggas b*tches, on bro 'nem

And i can merch that on them n*ggas, on folk 'nem

If that was me: won’t be no witness, nah

If that was me: won’t be no sentence, look


So, run up on me wrong & you

Better have your shit together

Because them killers i fuck with

They be with whatever

My n*ggas hopping out with them desert's

We ain’t come to send a blessing

Boa, we came to send a message!


Look moral of the story

Keep a weapon if he trying to learn

He get burned because i teach a lesson

Hollows open up like presents

When i shoot that smith and wesson

For some shit he did in the past

Now he ain’t present, n*gga!

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات